If you're on my email list, then you already know that I often preach about the necessity of investing in yourself and your blog.
Something else that I understand…most women (myself included) don't have a huge budget with thousands of dollars available to pay for a business coach or products to help grow a business.
So, what's a gal to do, right?
There’s no question about it: you want your blog to be even better.
You’ve got more people to serve, a greater mission to accomplish, bigger dreams to achieve, and (let’s face it) you’d wouldn’t mind bringing home a bigger income, either.
But you don’t really want to spend a zillion dollars in order to become a better blogger.
You prefer maximum value, minimum costs, am I right?
Well, if you said yes, then you are in for a treat!
The Genius Bloggers' Toolkit (affiliate link) is a blogging bundle full of resources from some of the top bloggers in the industry today.
I'm humbled to call myself one of those bloggers whose product–Epic Instructor Lab–has been included in the bundle.
Does it seem overwhelming to think of getting $5800 worth of resources? Yep, it can be overwhelming. So to combat that, I'm listing 5 of my favorite resources from the toolkit which I think would be most beneficial to you as a mompreneur.
- Suzi Whitford's Blog by Number eCourse ($47 value) – This course teaches you how to create a professional looking blog, without paying for an expensive theme.
- Elna Cain's Ready, Set, Blog for Traffic eCourse ($45 value)– This course teaches you how to bring in more traffic to your blog by writing engaging posts and provides a solid promotion strategy for Pinterest.
- Tiana McCullough's Become an Affiliate Blogger eCourse ($47 value) – This course is for those ready to start earning money with affiliate marketing but want to have a better understanding of how to get started and what rules apply when promoting products from other people.
- Ruth Soukup's 2017 Activate: EBA Live Conference Video Package ($300) – These videos were recorded at the 2-day live event for bloggers that was held in September 2017. If you wanted to attend a blogging conference this year, but couldn't quite afford it, here's your chance to watch and learn from one of the best from the comfort of your home.
- Kallie Branciforte's Conquer YouTube eCourse ($375 value) – This course teaches you how to create engaging videos, get subscribers, and hack into the YouTube algorithm.
***Another one of my favorites is Allison Lindstrom's Blogging to Win Course. She has quickly become one of my favorite bloggers online and you get access to her course (valued at $179) when you sign-up for toolkit!
These 5 resources alone would have normally cost you over $800.
But by purchasing The Genius Bloggers' Toolkit, you get them for just $97.
Pretty freaking amazing, am I right?
Of course, you also get access to my course Epic Instructor Lab ($97 value) which teaches you how to work through the technical aspects of creating your first online course so you can start to monetize your blog using what you already know.
But there are also tons of other amazing resources and bonuses included. I just mentioned the ones above to give you a smaller list of tools that may fit your needs and keep you from feeling overwhelmed by it all.
The truth is that you are getting a BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. You get access to top-notch training…but for a fraction of the cost.
Here's a 60-second video that tells you more:
The Genius Bloggers' Toolkit is available May 14-15 only!
My advice? Pay the $97 to access these tools as a bundle while you can. It's a smart, affordable investment of your money, and it will be worth your time!